Hearty welcome to ..
All India Telugu Federation (AITF)
All India Telugu Federation (AITF) is the largest organisation in Tamilnadu state started during the year 1989 by Prof C.M.K Reddy. It is an unit of All India Telugu Foundation which proudly unites the largest linguistic minority, Telugu in the state of Tamilnadu with rich cultural heritage.
There are around 1.95 crore of Telugu speaking people (27%) living in Tamilnadu, who are divided into 23 major groups and multiple minor groups. The main aim of AITF is to bring co-ordination among them, unite all their leaders to gain recognition from the government. AITF has succeeded in bringing all sections with Telugu as mother-tongue under one fold.
” Let us take a pledge to work hard, to help our future generations live in this glorious state with pride and dignity. We should not let our ego come in the way of our progress. “
– Prof. C.M.K. Reddy
Prof. C.M.K. Reddy, D.Sc. FRCS (Glas.) FRCS (Ire.)
Founder & President, AITF.
AITF continuously making efforts to achieve the following:
- Get statistics according to language & community,
- Include mother tongue in the school syllabus,
- Proportionate representation in Assembly, Parliament, Ministers, Judges, IAS, IPS, IRS, Group-1 etc.,
- Extend reservation for low economic group, under the creamy layer concept,
- Equal Employment opportunities for all,
- Establish Telugu Academy &
- Provide due respect to Telugu leaders such as Kattabomman, Tirumalai Naicker, Ondi Veeran, Omandurar, Rani Mangammal, Tanguturi Prakasam, Pitti Theagaraya Chetty, G.D. Naidu, Rao Bahadur Calavala Cannan Chetty etc.,
Demographic data of Telugu Linguistic people in Tamilnadu
(Data source: Demographic enumeration by NGO’s – 2013)